Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Shots To Remember New Old House

I went to see our new old house in Kota Kemuning. Apparently, the Seller still have not told the Tenant that we have already purchased the house. She kept asking the Agent to inform them, when the house is sold. For whatever reasons, they still have not.


This is the land just across the house. Many papaya trees and lemongrass planted. The tall trees further up is where the children's tree house will be, hopefully.




The Tenant has been staying there for 5 years now and have done a tremendous job of turning the extra land on the side and in front of the house into a farming ground. There are papaya trees, lemon grass, chili, lady fingers, long beans and various other plants. I emphatize with them. After all their hardwork, I am going to harvest those yummy papayas. But most of it have to go especially the ones in the compound of the house. It looks too messy.


The side of the house... too messy now



Took some photos of the place. Nice to see the before and after shots. Like... "This is what the house used to be like and now it looks like this"... kinda thing.


I am undecided if I should start a new blog on the new house plus the renovation or just fit it together with this current one. After all, its part of The Journey of My Life... a new season but still "in the journey". What I am afraid of, is running out of photo space. Google has limited space per blog. I feel too lazy to start a new blog. Oops, the truth has come out. Maybe I just stick to the current blog and label it accordingly like "new house", "renovation"... when I run out of photo space, then, just start another blog. Will worry about it when the time comes. Today has enough worries of its own.



The surau (mini mosque) is the one with red roof. Its a stone's throw away from our place


Posted by Picasa

No comments: