- Whole day sleeping
- Ate 500mg paracetamol every 4 hours
- Didn't consume anything except water, glucose, coconut water and apple juice.
- Went to Samitivej Hospital to see the Doctor at 7.30pm
- Took a blood test to determine the cause. It was a bacterial infection.
- They suggested to hospitalise him since he was prone to vomit and looked a little dehydrated and weak.
- We wanted to wait for the results of the blood test, first. When the results came out, we decided not to. He will feel more comfortable at home and I will monitor his condition hourly with an ear thermometer.
- The Doctor gave him anti-biotic, nose decongestant and nausea medication.
Monday, 31 March 2008
- Still with fever. Drinking fluid only
- Having stomach cramps.
- Massaged his hands and legs.
- Ate some plain porridge with soya sauce at 11am.
- Felt better after the food.
- Smile for the 1st time in the last 2 days at 12pm
- Fever has gone down
- 12.30pm - Came downstairs to listen to online radio - The Pond & Kids Corner
- 1.30pm - Ate a little more porridge
- 2.00pm - Sleeping again
- Towards evening, fever has gone down but has bad headache, stomach cramps and weak and couldn't sleep
- Monitoring him....
- Will be sleeping with him tonight, to monitor him closely. Have not slept with him for ages, since he was a baby.
My goodness, what kind of bacterial infection is this???!!
Please pray for him.