Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Bamboo Plant Snitched!

The Bamboo plant is my second favorite plant after the water lilies.


I was just staring at it today and saw it 'thinned-out'. Quite unusual. It used to be bushy-er.



This is how it looked now


This is how it looked previously



Guess the shock on my face when I saw 4 small little bamboo plants, across the fence.



Plant 1


Plant 2




Plant 3 and 4


Its common sense, even ethical, that when you take something, you gotta ask first. Its polite. Especially if you know it belongs to someone. Even if its borrowing. What more 'taking' without permission. I feel so violated!


Is this even allowed?


Is there nothing sacred?


Hmmmm.... Now, what would they think if I were to 'take' their bunch of bananas that is drooping over to this side of my fence?


Then again, its going to dirty my face if I stoop that low, to their level.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Reanaclaire said...

So conveniently snitched! guess some people do not know the word of "ask" and they will "receive" :)