Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Its The Season Again

Chinese New Year is around the corner. I had to remind myself, what I did last year....


Nothing.


We were in Bangkok, Thailand. The Thais do not celebrate Chinese New Year in a grand way. There are some deco in China Town but other than that, majority of the Thais celebrate festival like Songkran and etc.


Anyway, last year, we were preparing to return home to Malaysia in February. So, it would not have been possible to return to Malaysia in late January, just for Chinese New Year.


I had to look into my blog archives to re-collect. A plus point for owning a blog and updating it.


How time flies.


The children is eagerly waiting for Chinese New Year to collect Ang Pows (red packets) filled with money.


The joys of childhood.

No comments: