Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Changes

Today marks my last working day at my part-time job.


A sense of relieve.


But the next few months is going to see me busy buzzing around due to my house renovation, packing, moving and unpacking.


Such a hassle, honestly.


But I am so happy to be leaving this rented property to my own humble home. A small little house, I am looking forward to call home. Infact, everyone at home is looking forward to it. It was especially compounded when I caught another rat which sized like a little cat.


The next few months is going to see me through numerous changes.


Career change.


Face-lift for new house.


Moving house.


Enjoying a new house.


Maybe new job.


I should stop making too many changes within such a short period of time. Why should I get all the excitement, right?

No comments: