Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Organic Garden: What's growing?


The organic garden is coming along.


I have planted some seeds which are growing.



Left: Tomato
Right: Mulberry shoots



Left: French beans
Right: Seeds are placed on the window grills to get proper sun and
easy for me to monitor




Plant on the right is Passion Fruit. Mum bought a plant for me at RM5. I am also
using some seeds to grow. So far, no signs of growth yet. I loveeeee Passion Fruit



My new compost bin.


Let me share a little about my new compost bin.


It was just by mere coincidence I discovered this product when I met up with a Malaysian friend who was visiting from Bangkok. He is currently marketing an amazing product. I am just so excited!


Well, the product promises to de-compose my Compost Bin in 3 days. What???!!! Three days? That is some amazing product. I was hoping to be able to use my compose in 4 months or so (at the rate its going). Not only it de-compose waste like these but its actually for industrial purposes. The other amazing thing is, it kills salmonella, E-coli and other bacterias which normal composting are not able to kill.


These microbs was a result of a 15 years research by a Thai Scientist. So brilliant!


I had some samples from him and have just started trying it out yesterday. Its going to be liquid fertilizer, which is the best form of fertilizer because it gets absorbed almost immediately.


So, let's just see how it turns out.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: