Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Detoxify: Day 1

I started the morning by drinking 1 litre of water with 2 teaspoons of sea salt. That is suppose to flush the system.


Then the concoction of lemonade, maple syrup and cayenne pepper. It tasted OK. Then immediately gargled my mouth. Apparently the lemon is bad for my teeth. I will do that each time when I drink the lemonade concoction.


Each time I feel hungry, I will drink The Lemonade. So on this day, I drank 6 glasses of it.

Actually, the maple syrup and water can be replace with sugar cane. I was overjoyed! Its delicious!


Today was tough because my body was adjusting to no food. The water bill must be sky high this month, at the rate I am gobbling down water. That's the only way I can fool my hungry stomach.


No food means loosing the joy of living. So, do I eat to live or live to eat? No. Please don't answer the question.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: