Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Detoxify: Day 3 to 8

To read Master Cleanse, Day 1, Day 2.

They always say that the 1st 3 days of fasting or abstaining from food are usually the hardest.  I could not agree more.


After the 2nd day of going on this Master Cleanse program, everything is pretty routine.  Almost ritualistic.


The killing part of the whole thing is having to cook meals for hours and not being able to eat it!!!!  The smell of the food really annoys me!  Not for any reason other than that I cannot taste it...


A word of advice on purchasing sugar cane.  If you are buying fresh sugar cane, it has to be refrigerated within 3 hours.  Of course its good to keep it frozen but that makes it difficult to drink.  What I do is to immediately refrigerate it upon purchase (freshly 'squeezed') and get at least 3 jugful.  It usually last me 2 days before I have to go and buy again.


Going to the toilet 300 times a day and having to look for one, almost everywhere I go are the annoying part of drinking bottles and bottles of water.  I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I almost wet myself!  Especially in the car!  So, try to hang around the toilet.  Safe yourself from turning blue.  If not, bring along some diapers ;-)


On the 8th day of the Detox, I noticed a sensitive patch of skin near my face suddenly disappeared.  That was amazing.  I didn't know it concerned my diet.  But anyway, I was happy.  My friends commented on my skin and how it 'glows'.  So, can you imagine the junk I have been consuming which is called Food?


I can say that the Lemonade concoction has been really helpful in giving me energy.  With enough intake of it, I can go through the day without much difficulty.  Not even having to fantasize about food.  You know what I mean....  I have not thought about it...... much.   I am human, OK?


So, have you thought about joining me on this program?


Come on, you can do it!

No comments: