Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Detoxify: Day 9 to 14

Read my earlier post on Master Cleanse, Day 1, Day 2 & Day 3-8.

For health purposes, its best to go on minimum of 10 days.  For some reason.


So, I am going to do at least 10 days which just ended.


But.


I am challenged to continue because I have not lost the weight that I had expected and because I am not having much difficulty extending it.


Infact, I find that my mind is more focused and I can think better.  Without all the carbohydrate as an obstacle.


But how much longer?


Well the how much longer has been answered when on the 14th day, I kinda cheated.  Its not supposed to be like that.  But.  Anyways.


The whole detoxifying experience has been mostly pleasant.  And surprisingly achievable.  It was easier than I expected.   I was not too tired, not too hungry, not too obsessed thinking about food and going without solid food for 14 days was a great achievement.  A personal record.


I lost a total of 10 pounds.  Not bad.


The Master Cleanse program is encourage to be done every 4-6 months.


Now, will I do it again?


You bet!!!


How about you?

No comments: