Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Good Mum

I picked Joel up from school today. We had to wait for Ethaniel... so while waiting, both of us shared a snack. The snack was given by his classmate's Mum.


I casually commented ......


Me: She is such a nice person. I wish I have a Mum like her.


*Silence*


*waiting*


I turned over and looked at Joel....


He turned and looked at me.....


Me: Yes?


*silence*


Me: This is the part where you were suppose to answer... "You are a good Mum too"


Joel looked at me and both of us burst out in laughter....


Me: Yes??? *still laughing*


Joel: *laughing* You.... *laughing* You..... *laughing* ..... are.... *laughing*


Me: Yes?? *laughing*


Joel: *laughing* You.... *laughing* You..... *laughing* ..... are.... *laughing* a good Mum too....


I was about to open the car door and push him out!


I had a good laugh.


He was pulling my leg....


Weren't you, Joel? I am a good Mum, right?


RIGHT??????!!!! Say 'yes' if you want a lift to school tomorrow.

No comments: