Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Plumbing

The pipes needs serious changing. I didn't realise how badly till I saw some of the old pipes which was replaced.



It will be concealed underground


Going into the house


Piping from the mains outside the house



The poly pipe is said to be so hardy that even if a car ran over it, will not break it. Good. We need something like that. Anyway, this house is 10 years old. Its overdue to have some clean pipes. I have this paranoia about drinking yucky rusty water. One of the 1st things I bought even before this house was ready, was a good external water filter. Which I purchased last year November at the CIMB Home Exhibition.


See the rust!



Now with good piping going all over the house, especially to my kitchen - I am a happy woman!

No comments: