I have not had the chance to sit down and think through what has been happening. All I know it that too many things have happened and is happening. No time to even catch a breath.
Life has just been crazy.
It's been constant change and the year 2010 is going to be even more changes. When I get to sit down and write, I will do that, I think.
By the way, I noticed that the number "9" has been creeping up a lot lately....
- The number of our new house is No. 9,
- this month is the 9th month of us being back to Malaysia,
- also on this 9th month, we purchased our new house,
- the number 9.9.09 is suppose to be a significant number for this year,
- I saw the huge number "9" on the church bulletin front page, the day I asked Pastor Mark & Rose to pray for our house (if we should purchase it or not)
Being curious, I went into the internet to search the meaning of number "9":
- marks the end; and is significant of the conclusion of a matter.
- end of man, and the summation of all man's works. Nine is, therefore, the number of finality or judgment.
- grace and finality.
- The ordained, fullness of God's plan
- Nine is also most noticeably a transitional number, being the last of the digits. Prophetically, as such, it may mark the end of an era
What does it really mean to me? That, I am not sure.