Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Number 9

I was just reading through my previous blog and discovered that today, 27 Nov 2009, 9 months ago, we returned home to Malaysia. My, my... how time passes by.


I have not had the chance to sit down and think through what has been happening. All I know it that too many things have happened and is happening. No time to even catch a breath.


Life has just been crazy.


It's been constant change and the year 2010 is going to be even more changes. When I get to sit down and write, I will do that, I think.


By the way, I noticed that the number "9" has been creeping up a lot lately....

  • The number of our new house is No. 9,
  • this month is the 9th month of us being back to Malaysia,
  • also on this 9th month, we purchased our new house,
  • the number 9.9.09 is suppose to be a significant number for this year,
  • I saw the huge number "9" on the church bulletin front page, the day I asked Pastor Mark & Rose to pray for our house (if we should purchase it or not)

Being curious, I went into the internet to search the meaning of number "9":

  • marks the end; and is significant of the conclusion of a matter.
  • end of man, and the summation of all man's works. Nine is, therefore, the number of finality or judgment.
  • grace and finality.
  • The ordained, fullness of God's plan
  • Nine is also most noticeably a transitional number, being the last of the digits. Prophetically, as such, it may mark the end of an era

What does it really mean to me? That, I am not sure.

No comments: