Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Phew! No Need to Rush & Vacate

Guess what? I received information that I don't have to leave my current rented home by 1st April *dancing around the room*


I was pretty stressed due to the short timeline for renovation and moving out. But now, at least I have a little more time especially for unforeseen hiccups (hopefully none).


I also have news that The Tenant currently renting my new house will be leaving before the end of January 2010. Looks like everything is slowly but surely falling into place.


Now, I just have to sort out the Contractors and MBSA Approval for the house renovation. Quite a hassle, I must admit.

1 comment:

Our Renovation Adventures said...

Have faith in our Lord and everything will fall into place at the right time and at the right moment.

p/s : don't forget to invite us over to the new place when it's fully ready and functional ;-)