Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thank You, God

I would like to Thank God for the following....

  1. I have internet!!!!
  2. I am not missing Thai food, badly.
  3. The children managed to trap a huge rodent which was eating my bananas, Maggi Mee, rice, etc. Drowned the fella too...
  4. The new car arrived 2 days ago!
  5. Before the new car arrived, Angeline, a friend so generously lent us her car.
  6. The boxes are 80% unpacked.
  7. The children are enjoying church.
  8. The new neighbor moved in today. At least the children can now practice talking Bahasa Malaysia with them or the neighbors get to practice their English with us... Hmm...
  9. Hubby enjoying his work.
  10. Managed to catch up with our ex-cell group members.
  11. It takes 10 mins to get to church. Yippee!
  12. No Bangkok traffic jam!
  13. I will be getting part-time jobs!
  14. Managed to get domestic help once-a-week.
  15. The Syabas (Water Works) contractor was so prompt in repairing the water pipes. I called in the evening and they were here early morning the next day. That's a miracle!
  16. Enjoyed a family get-together on Saturday.
  17. I can understand everybody around me and does not have to struggle to comprehend Thai.
  18. There are many more homeschoolers in Malaysia.
  19. My nephew, Timmy & niece, Stef came over for sleepover. Had heaps of fun with the boys.
  20. I can eat Malaysian food everyday!!!

So, Thank You, God for a good start and looking forward to more things to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you all are adapting well back home. :)

irish daisies said...

its wonderful things are working out so well for you and your family :) hugs