Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

How To be Angry?

I was really annoyed with Joel for not doing his work properly.


Lecture... lecture...


some more lecture ...


again... lecturing...



I probably spent 30 mins giving him the pep-talk. No shouting but my face must have been quite distorted while trying to keep my emotions under control.


Still upset, I was sitting at the work table. I knew he felt bad... but I have no choice but to tell him what I thought about his crappy work.


Just a few minutes later, this young man whipped out his book and started telling me funny riddles. Laughing at the riddles while telling me...


*Sigh*


How to be angry with this fella?

3 comments:

Our Renovation Adventures said...

Maybe he thought his mummy needed a break from the stressful routine so he tried to make you laugh! Isn't that sweet!

irish daisies said...

kids are so wonderful its so hard to be angery at them. Time goes by so fast. I miss my kids when they were young

JK said...

He sure knows how to be the boss of his feelings, and yours too.