I am noting all the SMS, email, IM, blog comments and concerned calls from friends is because I want to remember to be grateful for all the families & friends God has given my family and I. Its obvious that no matter where we are... Bangkok or anywhere in the world, we are loved. We are so blessed and enriched to have you in our life.
This post in my blog will be a reminder .... many years from now....
- 31 Mar - Will do. Has he gone to see the doctor?
- Will pray for his full recovery, please send him my love. Just on my way to England, back on 15th
- Hope he is feeling better by now. Will continue to pray.
- Will pray. We hvae to pray against the devil's work. Take care. Keep me informed.
- How did tests go?
- I did pray for him. Did you bring him to the hospital?
- You are welcome. Am pleased to be a part of your family in prayer and really Thank God for his healing. Have a blessed day.
- Yes I will. Let us trust our healer. Are you in hospital?
- Hope Joel is OK. Will continue to pray for him.
- Hope Joel is OK. I was supposed to visit but fell asleep with children. I will be praying for him.
- Praise God. I will continue to pray for him. In God we can trust. You are checking out today, right?
- OK. Will pray for him and you.
- Good morning. How's Joel?
- Is Joel getting better?
- How is Joel now?
- Will pray for Joel. Nish & hubby also not well with diarrhea. God bless.
- In the name of our precious Jesus, Joel is healed and in good hands. The Lord give you strength and the holy spirit be with you and family
- Praise the Lord. You take care ya. Will see you soon.
- Is Joel doing OK? Mom said he's in hospital. Pls keep me posted. Wil be praying for him. Love n hugs to him. You take care too.
- Good morning Chris. How is your son today? Hope he is OK.
Take God. He is good. We will continue to pray for complete healing for Joel. Take care.
Friends called up to pray, encourage and express concern:
- My Mother
- My brother from Singapore Gmail Chat
We have all been praying for your son. God gave us all Psalm 91 to claim His promises for us. We claimed God's Healing Hand upon him and strength for you too. Simply rest in Him and pray thru'. Trusting God for a healthy report...
Once again, Thank you for being our support group at our time of need.