Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

All The Encouragement Throughout Joel's Ordeal







I am noting all the SMS, email, IM, blog comments and concerned calls from friends is because I want to remember to be grateful for all the families & friends God has given my family and I. Its obvious that no matter where we are... Bangkok or anywhere in the world, we are loved. We are so blessed and enriched to have you in our life.

This post in my blog will be a reminder .... many years from now....


Heather
  • 31 Mar - Will do. Has he gone to see the doctor?
  • Will pray for his full recovery, please send him my love. Just on my way to England, back on 15th
  • Hope he is feeling better by now. Will continue to pray.
Janice
  • Will pray. We hvae to pray against the devil's work. Take care. Keep me informed.
  • How did tests go?
Sera
  • I did pray for him. Did you bring him to the hospital?
  • You are welcome. Am pleased to be a part of your family in prayer and really Thank God for his healing. Have a blessed day.
Michael
  • Yes I will. Let us trust our healer. Are you in hospital?
  • Hope Joel is OK. Will continue to pray for him.
  • Hope Joel is OK. I was supposed to visit but fell asleep with children. I will be praying for him.
  • Praise God. I will continue to pray for him. In God we can trust. You are checking out today, right?
Chris S
  • OK. Will pray for him and you.
Renee
  • Good morning. How's Joel?
  • Is Joel getting better?
  • How is Joel now?
Sonia
  • Will pray for Joel. Nish & hubby also not well with diarrhea. God bless.
  • In the name of our precious Jesus, Joel is healed and in good hands. The Lord give you strength and the holy spirit be with you and family
  • Praise the Lord. You take care ya. Will see you soon.
My sis
  • Is Joel doing OK? Mom said he's in hospital. Pls keep me posted. Wil be praying for him. Love n hugs to him. You take care too.
Lydia
  • Good morning Chris. How is your son today? Hope he is OK.
SH

Take God. He is good. We will continue to pray for complete healing for Joel. Take care.

Friends called up to pray, encourage and express concern:
  • TL
  • Lydia
  • SH
  • Mary
  • Heather
  • My Mother
  • Susan
  • Sean
  • Ong
  • CY
  • My brother from Singapore Gmail Chat
Email from Doreen:
We have all been praying for your son. God gave us all Psalm 91 to claim His promises for us. We claimed God's Healing Hand upon him and strength for you too. Simply rest in Him and pray thru'. Trusting God for a healthy report...

Blog Comments:

Blogger GarGies said...

Finally back to normal. Whew! So happy for you. It's really not an easy job to be a mother. All the agony and worry. Thank God everything is well.

It's time for you to take a good rest from now.

April 4, 2008 5:36 PM

Blogger Kellan said...

I hope Joel is okay - out of the hospital and you all have a good weekend - see you soon - Kellan

April 5, 2008 12:44 AM

Kellan said...

Oh, Poor Joel. I hope he is getting better and out of the hospital soon. I was just in the hospital for 8 days and I wouldn't want him to have to stay there any longer than necessary. I will pray for him. Take care - Kellan

Lee-Lian said...

Sis, Glad to hear Joel is better and will be recuperating at home. Sometimes drinks like powerade or 100 plus helps to hydrate the body and give it a quick boost. Hugs and kisses from us. Tell Joel that my boys are thinking of him and praying for his recovery. Love u all, sis


Angela said...

I do hope Joel feels better soon. I am sure that had to be scary for you.
Sending some good thoughts and a prayer


JO-N said...

Looking at Joel's smile, I know he is much better now compared to the previous days. Get well soon Joel.


Maiden Purple said...

Tried calling Ivan yesterday to find out how Joel's doing. Glad to know that he's recuperating. Wishing Joel a speedy recovery from all of us, love, hugs and 'sloppy' kisses. You take care of yourself too Chris, Corinne & all at home

Lee-Lian said...

Sis, We're glad that Joel is feeling much better now. Thank God! I know how helpless you feel when your child is unwell and you can't do anything to make it better. Thank God he's okay. Give him a hug from us. Love u all.


JO-N said...

When I saw the first photo, I was a bit worried. Glad he is better now. Hope his condition improves further and you take care.


CY said...

Take care, Chris and Joel. Drink plenty of water. We'll skip this week's badminton, its OK.

JO-N said...

I'm praying now. Joel, please be tough and get well quickly. Yes Chris, bring him to the hospital if the condition doesn't improve. You take care of yourself too.


sting said...

wishing Joel get well soon ya.. poor him..

Kellan said...

Oh, poor sick baby and poor brother that is lonely for his playmate! I hope he is better soon - very soon!

Thanks so much for coming by and for the well wishes - So nice to see you - I'll see you soon. Kellan


cy said...

Get well soon, Joel. We need you for the badminton..Jason needs his parring partner! Anyway, pls do take care of yourself too, Chris.


Angela said...

Hope he gets feeling better.
I guess being sick affects everyone


Once again, Thank you for being our support group at our time of need.

1 comment:

LL Goh said...

Sis, you are so blessed to have so many friends and family that care about you and your family. This is such a credit to you and your willingness to network and build relationship with people around you. It warms my heart to know even though you are far away you are never far from people who care. And to all your friends, thanks from me, for their prayers for Joel and encouragement to you. Bless them all. Love u all heaps, Sis