Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lack of Energy?

Since December 2007 last year, I have been taking Essence of Chicken whenever I feel very tired and lethargic.

It all started when we traveled around Thailand. Holiday was tiring, you know. Driving, different bed every night, long hours in the car, etc. I noticed that all kinds of essence are sold in 7 Eleven. You can find 7 Eleven at every corner all over Thailand. Its not uncommon to see the local Thais purchasing the essence and downing it. So, I thought that I will try it. It really worked. I felt much better.






Of course, in the last one week, I have been having long sleepless nights due to my Joel's illness. Actually a few days before that, I was down with a slight flu. So, I was physically tired too. The Chicken Essence really helped me. I am going to take a dozen pack for my holiday to Israel. I have already bought it.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angela said...

It is strange how some things seem to work very well.

JK said...

I'll take some of these when I'm lack of energy too. When are you going to Israel?