Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I Will Miss You!!!! *sniff sniff*

I definitely will miss my two boys.... I didn't know how much until two days ago.

Ethaniel took the digital camera upstairs. I didn't know why.

A few minutes later, I walked upstairs to take some clothes for wash... Then, I saw Ethaniel holding the camera. I told him not to mess around with it. He played his video clips.... I was shocked!

He made a video "Goodbye Message". It was meant for me to watch it while I was away from him. It was shockingly touching. He was in tears telling me that he loved me and to remember him, everyday.

Oh my. I was so touched. I don't think I have ever been more touched and moved. I didn't realise that my 6 years old boy could express so much of emotions that most adults know nothing about.





Ethaniel's "Goodbye" message to me which he took candid without my knowledge

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leaves me totally speechless. Don't worry, I'll try my best to pop by to see them in your absence.

sting said...

that's so touching.. though I couldn't catch some of the words he was saying but I found myself crying too at the end of the video.. *hugz*

Angela said...

So precious
So much love
I was also in tears

JK said...

You have a good boy there and I know you are a great mom too. It's so touching. He misses you and it's difficult for him to part with you.

tasy said...

Oh, he made me cry as well!!

Poor boy, I can feel his agony of not seeing you for the longest time in his life already.