Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

20 May 2009, Wednesday

"Wake up! Its 7am".


I opened up my eyes and Hubby was sitting up.


I stretched, rolled, pulled up my blanket and was hoping to have an additional minute or two of restful sleep. Then, I thought again. My Hubby needs my moral support to get this thing going, so, I better wake up in a jiffy!


It took me 10 mins to get ready and off we went towards the park to do our first-unofficial-brisk-walking-session. After knowing Hubby for the last 16 years, I am seeing him doing brisk walk for the first time. I thought I was dreaming.... So, you have to see my view point in getting this historical event noted.


Hope to continue this thing for many more years to come.

3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

U WILL HAVE MY MORAL SUPPORT HERE!! MAY GOD RAISE U UP BEFORE 7AM EACH MORNING... :)

Agnes said...

ya...exercise is the best way to keep healthy!!

CY said...

Way to go, Ivan! Soon you can join me for a game of golf together and then the family will have excuse to come to BKK lo! :)