Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Who Do You Call?

(Joel goes for competitive swimming 3 times a week. Hubby sends him there and returns home before picking him up again 2 hours later)



My mobile phone rang....


Me: Hello

Joel: Hi, Mum... *stuttering* I forgot my swimming trunk *silent*

Me: What? Just wear whatever you have lah.

Joel: I don't have anything... Only towel.

Me: *thinking* *sigh* So, what do you want me to do? Don't you have Daddy's mobile. Call him lah.

Joel: Oh, OK.

2 minutes lapse.


My mobile phone rang again...

Me: Hello.

Joel: Can you tell Dad to bring my swimming trunks?

Me: Did you call Dad already?

Joel: No.


Conclusion and moral of the story:

This son is obviously very smart. He knows who will bring his swimming trunk and who will not. His Daddy took the swimming trunk to him but not before he said, "We should teach him a lesson!"


I was thinking... pity those little girls. It will be too traumatic an experience to see my young man "flashing" around the pool. The lesson which we want to teach him has too much of consequences on both him and spectators.

1 comment:

Our Renovation Adventures said...

You must admit that our boys are pretty smart, they know how to get things done and they know WHO will do it for them!