Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lessons in Life

In the last few months, I have learnt a few lessons. God, is probably teaching me. Whether I am getting the lessons or not, only the future will tell.

Sometimes I wonder if I am doing the right thing when I respond to the situations happening in my life. Some things really out of my control. Infact, I have tried so hard that I can no longer do anymore. I just have to leave the rest to God's hand.

Its 12.12am and I am still sitting down in front of my computer typing this blog. Today has been like any uneventful day. That's the thing... My life has been pretty uneventful lately. Boredom has creeped in that's for sure. A homemaker's life... children, homeschooling, chores, cooking, etc. What else? Ivan came back late from work, about 9.00pm. After preparing dinner for him, I drove to Tesco to purchase some groceries and came back at about 10.30pm. He is so tired from work that we didn't even talk except for his inquiries about the payment of the credit card bills.

Its a homemaker's life. Give me a job anytime!!! I have always loved working outside but... Family and children comes first.

No comments: