Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our Condominium Is Sold!

Its a mixed feeling....


After putting up our condo for sale for almost 4 years now, someone has at last fallen in love with it enough to purchase it.


We moved into this condo, our 2nd property in the year 2000. The location was good, situated in the middle of Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Its very central. Easy access to Klang, Kuala Lumpr, Puchong, Bandar Utama and Damansara.


Since I returned to Malaysia, one week ago, I was concerned that the condo has been vacant since 1.5 months. The previous tenant left. So, I contacted a real estate agent. In fact, within 2 days, she brought someone to view and it was probably love at first sight. There was chemistry and in the next few days, the buyer confirmed the purchase.


There was joy and sadness at the same time.


In this home....


Ethaniel was born and grew up....


Joel slept all by himself .....


I stopped my full-time employment and became a homemaker ....


..... so many many more memories.....


It all happened pretty fast....


I contacted the agent sometime on 10 July, by 12 July, she had someone seeing the place and on the same day, he offered to buy it. In the next few days, he paid up the 2% deposit. The rest is history.


I am so grateful that in my last trip to Malaysia, I stayed at the condo for 2 weeks. I have not been back there since 2.4 years ago. Its nice to have said a last "Goodbye" ....


No comments: