Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sunway Lagoon with Sister & Family

Without a trip to Sunway Lagoon, the Waterpark & Themepark in Subang Jaya - a Malaysian trip will not be complete. So on 16 July 2008, Wednesday, we had to go.


The thing about going to places like this, you need to go with fun people. Those crazy ones who is willing to do anything for a scare... Obviously I have found it in my nephew and my sons. Actually I am pretty proud of Joel. He seems to be game for all the scary rides. I was like that too when I was young. It looks like Ethaniel is also similar.... This trip he was able to go on most of the rides in the wet park.



Sitting on the Cowboy Boot



KL and Joel



My sis, KW (my nephew) and Ethaniel



Ethaniel went on the slide, far right. 5-6 times! After the 3rd time, I was tired. So, KW (older nephew) took him



Magic carpet - Ethaniel's favorite slide! It was fun...




Fun water slides




Ending the Sunway Lagoon outing with an ice-cream... He and his sweet tooth


Everyone tired and ready to go home... Fun but tiring day!


The fun thing about the whole outing was the fun company. Everyone went on the slides and no one was allowed to be "Chicken" eventhough my sister admitted at one point during the initial part of the outing that she felt that.


We laughed, played and felt we were kids again that day.... My, the joy of childhood.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: