Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Training Together with Other Mothers

The one very fun thing during my training in Singapore... are the Mothers. They are one hilarious bunch of women!!!!


As I mentioned earlier, it was really a brain-drain training. There were times when I was so tired and sleepy that I knew even coffee was not going to help.


Cecilia, one of the mothers started cracking jokes about her experiences as a swimming coach. I was laughing so hard that I had tears in my eyes. She is one funny joker!!! There were Elizabeth too. Another funny joker!







When Mothers come together, they know how to have a good laugh. Anyway, homeschoolers need to know how to laugh, if not, we would have gone crazy!!! Either that or our children would have gone crazy...


Cheers to you ladies who gave me great laughs during the training!!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: