Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Its The Little Things

I was at the Women's Retreat during the weekend. I brought some cash but I left it in my pocket and I knew that my wallet was empty.


On Friday when I reached the Resort, SH and I was sitting in our room and just relaxing....


When I looked into my wallet, I saw THB2,500 (RM250) *pause*. I knew in that instant that my hubby put it into my wallet that morning before he left for work.




Thanks, Dear. It was a really sweet thing you did and yes, it touched my heart. I know that its those little things which you do for me which makes me feel loved. And shows that you care.

3 comments:

tasy said...

How awful sweet! My banker and my brother need to learn something from him indeed. Boy! Can imagine my poor sil as she was with you... haha..

irish daisies said...

thats so sweet!

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet! I should forward this post to my hubby... LOL! Just kidding...