Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mommy, I Want You To Be Happy

Joel, my 11+ years old boy came over to me last night and this was our conversation....


Joel: Is there Women's Fellowship tomorrow?


Me: I don't know. I need to ask Auntie Jane, first.


Joel: I hope they have. I want you to be happy. You are always happy when you get to talk A LOT.


I looked at him and smiled.


I was quite shocked by his observation, intuition and understanding of his Mother.


I must have greatly underestimated this boy. I wasn't sure if he was trying to imply that I am a talkative person but I am not going to read too much to what he said...




I think this boy will make a great husband to a very blessed gal, someday...


Joel, I am proud of the young man you are turning out to be... with the grace of God and His guidance....


Posted by Picasa


No comments: