Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Shopping At Impact Muang Thong Thani


The Sale at Impact Muang Thong Thani was really good. It seems as if it was an impromptu sale to boost the economy. I am not sure. Maybe. Anyhow, it was a great sale.


My friend J & P was so fortunate to be in Bangkok during the sale. They had wanted to visit Chatuchak but with this sale, she skipped it. To shop in air-condition and not in the heat of Bangkok would be the ideal shopping experience!



The Exhibition hall is a world class facility. Very well organised, huge and convenient



They provide a trolley which you can use. All you have to do is deposit your Identification Card. Its free!


A good looking Thai singer doing a presentation. Gorgeously cute :-)


Ethaniel joined us at the sale whilst his brother was at a sleepover. He was a real good boy. He walked with us for 6 hours!!! Of course we had to bribe him with sweets - to keep him energized! He didn't whine or complain.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Broken Man said...

I was lucky enough to visit Thailand in 2002 - I envy you living there! :) Someday I'd love to take my wife.

The Broken Man

Gina lee said...

It's my dream to visit Thailand, but seems it will just remain a dream..but I'm happy reading posts about this wonderful place.