Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Congratulations, Sis!



I am really proud of my Sister. My older sister. The key word is "older" but... looks annoyingly younger.


She is

... smarter
... sportier
... popular-er
... prettier
... nicer
... calmer
... mature-rer
... wiser
... bossy-er
... fierce-er

... than most of the population of this world but.... not me ;-)


She has 2 boys below the age of 13 years old and yet, she has managed Uni for the last 2 years.


To top that, she has done exceedingly well in her studies.


She has been invited to join ...


The Victorian University Chapter of the Golden Key International Honour Society.


"The society provides international recognition of high academic achievement to the top 15 percent of undergraduate students across all qualifications. Membership is by invitation only and is based on academic excellence and achievement. It has 350 Universities/chapters across seven regions. " www.goldenkey.org


Sis, I am so proud of you. You deserve it for all the hardwork you have put into it.


Well done!!!!


P.S. Don't forget me when you are famous and rich, eh?



Posted by Picasa

No comments: