Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas

Christmas is a few days from now. Every year its always spent in church, whilst we were in Malaysia.

Last year, being our 1st year out of Malaysia, we had a Christmas eve celebration in church and went to Heather's house for Christmas lunch.

This year is different because Joel and I have decided that we will not put up the Christmas tree or have an elaborated Christmas. Both of us absolutely love Christmas! He because of the presents and I because of the glitter and Christmas songs.... It always gives me a wonderful feeling!

I have heard a message on the origins of Christmas tree and that it has nothing to do with Christ, Christians or the message of Christ. Anyway, we will still celebrate Christmas to remember that Jesus Christ came to earth to die for our sins because He absolutely loves me!

So, Blessed Christmas to you too.

No comments: