Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

Malaysian Friend Visits

13 Dec 2007, Wednesday

Its always nice to have Malaysian friends visiting us in Bangkok. I always appreciate when they take the time to call on me. Makes me feel.... remembered.

Lisa was on a short business trip to Bangkok and I was glad to receive her email, asking to meet up. Eventhough it was at short notice, I was pleased to invite her over for a home cooked meal. It was even a more pleasant surprise that her office was about 15 mins. away from my home.

After dinner, we had a chat to encourage one another and even managed to pray together. It was good to hear the encouraging things that God is doing in her life and to receive a gift on prophetic book written by Steven Ogan.

I believe that God puts people along my way to encourage and uplift me in the journey of my life and vice versa. Isn't that what life is all about? Being a blessing to one another? Surely we are not to exist as an island....


No comments: