Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Flu bug flying around

Don't you hate it when you are suddenly struck with soar throat, body aches, fever, cough... All in that order?

Well, the change in weather is one to be blamed, they say... I don't know. But.. but... I love winter.

Anyway, I hate it when I have to cancel a holiday because of it. Its going to DIE when I catch hold of that lousy "flu bug". In the meantime, drink water, water, more water... gargle salt water... gargle... gargle.. sleep and rest....

I am determine to "heal" myself by tomorrow so that I can go for my holiday. I know that sounds absurd but according to a group of Atheist I met in Facebook, that's what they say... Miracles are non-existed, its actually the brain telling the body to "heal" itself. I will try this technique and see if it works. If it works, there will not be anymore diseases in this world. Except to those who doesn't own a brain. Ah, now that makes sense...

No comments: