Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Gift of Healing

I discovered Ethaniel's gift of healing when I asked him to pray for a headache and it left immediately. I was wonderfully shocked! It happened a 2nd time when I was stricken with peptic ulcer and the pain left in 5 mins.

He once prayed for Sera and the headache left immediately too! Since then, I often asked him to pray whenever I am down with something. Sometimes I have instant healing and sometimes not.

Yesterday night, Ethaniel prayed for Victor, Sally's son. He was having fever and didn't feel well at all. I received a call from Sally this morning saying that Victor slept very well last night and is totally well today! Praise God for such a prompt answer to our prayers and his immediately healing!





Thank God for His graciousness and mercy!

No comments: