Pages

Monday, December 24, 2007

Sally and Family Visited Bangkok

17 December 2007, Monday

As I mentioned in my early blog, I love to have Malaysian friends call on me when they visit Bangkok. Its just wonderful to catch up on old times and fellowship.

So, I was really glad when Sally told me she was visiting Bangkok with her whole family.

We joined them at Dreamworld and had an excellent time scaring ourselves to death on the rides. Joel was even more crazy! He went on The Hurricane, The Vikings and many more with Sally's teenage children. Its a real difference when they go together in a group. It was much more fun for Joel to have gone along with children his age. He was really daring and loved it!

The crazy rides I went on... Screams all the way!!!

And more screams!

Winter slides... Fun!

Ethaniel also had heaps of fun, together with Elijah. Playing the games suitable for their age.

Ethaniel with Sally

Ethaniel & Elijah paddling boat. So cute!

Of course, needless to say, I had a great time too. If you know Sally... its a guaranteed crazy fun time!

Me, inside the freezing winter land

Joel and his sweet tooth!

No comments: