Pages

Monday, March 3, 2008

Small Little Surprises on a Sunday Afternoon

This afternoon after we returned from Church, I stepped out of the car and opened the gate. I saw Ethaniel going to the front seat of the car, where I sat....

He took out my tote bag and scarf!!! I didn't ask him to do it. He just took it and brought it into the house.

That was a very caring and thoughtful gesture by my little boy.


*********


After I went upstairs to change, Joel came in and gave me a hug and said, "I want to be healthy, so I hug you".

Let me explain. According to research, to stay healthy, we need to have at least 8 hugs a day and to grow we need more than that (cannot remember exactly how many).

Joel is not the "hugging type" but once a while, he surprises me with a warm beary hug. It usually happens unexpectedly on a day when I need it.

I am convinced that God send hugs and loving notes of "I care and love you" to us through our children.

Thank you, God.


No comments: