Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Banana Face Mask

I use homemade mask all the time and one of my recipe is Banana Mask. Its for anti-wrinkle. Not that I have wrinkles... its to prevent or maybe a placebo thingy. Anyway.


The other day, I mashed some banana mask and applied on my face. There were blobs all over my face. We were doing our studies in the morning. Have to multi-task.


Me: Is it easy for you to look at me?

Ethaniel: No. You look like a Monster.

Me: I am still Mummy.

Ethaniel: You have nose shit all over your face.



Interesting description of mashed bananas.

2 comments:

Our Renovation Adventures said...

All I can say is HA! HA! HA! LOL! Nose Shit - now that is original! HA! HA! HA! ... (teary eye now) HA! HA1 HA! ... ok, ok, back to work!

allthingspurple said...

haha. kids can be so quirky in their choice of words. Nose shit ! that is a classic !