Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Trick Question?



On Friday, we received the retrenchment news early in the morning.


I didn't have the mood or energy to homeschool....


At about lunch time, Hubby came back.


After a delicious Nasi Lemak meal, which I cooked for him (to raise his spirit through his stomach). He sat infront of the TV and we decided to watch a DVD which we newly purchased a few days ago. You know, to escape from our sorrow. We don't indulge in alcohol drink, so, cannot drown our sorrow. Can only super-impose with movies...


Joel was suppose to do his work and I had already reminded him a few times... Later I changed my mind and thought that maybe everybody deserved a day off.


So, I went to ask him, "Joel, do you want to watch this movie with us?"


He looked up at me *wide-eyed-and-eyebrow-raised* and asked, "Is that a trick question?"


I couldn't stop laughing.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: