Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Onward to Phuket!

We left home at about 5.30am and drove towards Phuket. It was going to be a 10 hours ride. We have prepared the children and told them that it was going to be that long to reach.


Our initial plan was to break the journey and stay overnight at Chumphon or Ranong so that it will not be too tedious. Unfortunately, the car air-cond had some problem and it took an additional day to repair. Thank God that it spoilt before we left. Imagine having 10 hours journey in an air-condless car. Indeed, God is merciful!


Incidentally, it also gave me the opportunity to attend the last day of Cindy Jacob’s seminar. I was enjoying her seminar so much that I was sad having to miss it. Well, what do you know… God must have read my mind.. Make no mistake, I didn’t wish for the car to break-down. As a result of the car repair, I was able to attend the 3rd day of her seminar including the evening session. It was amazing!


I was receiving so much that I wasn’t even tired at all throughout the 3 days seminar. I was there from morning 9am to 10pm. Because it was too far to go home, I stayed around with Ong & Laurie. Infact, i was re-charged and received many encouragement, healing and spiritual blessing.


I have been taking notes by typing it onto my laptop the last 3 days. When I get the chance, I will fine tune it and maybe put it up in my blog so that you can read and be encouraged. The problem is that, its too long. So, I am undecided. Anyway.


I am going to enjoy my holiday by just relaxing by the beach… with a book in one hand and ice tea in the other.


Come and join me?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, 10 hours drive...Drive safely and have a safe trip!

irish daisies said...

i'm so glad you were able to attend. :) have a safe trip my friend