Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Some Places To Visit During Winter

In my last 2.7 years in Thailand.


I have spent 2 winters in Thailand.


I have totally and fully enjoyed spending winter here.


I would like to recommend some of the nice places I have been during winter time.

  • Muaklek, Saraburi: To see the suflowers, taste local wine produced in Thailand, some adventure at Muaklek ATV, go-chart, etc. Its about 2 hours from Bangkok city.

  • Khao Yai National Park: The cool season makes it really nice to camp or enjoy a 3 days 2 night stay at any of their resorts. Its about 2.5 hours from Bangkok city.

  • Pasak Hillside Resort, Lopburi: Its a self contained resort. You can do a lot of activities within the resort. Does not even have to leave the place at all! The cost of the accommodation is very reasonable.

  • Kanchanaburi: A very historical place. The scenery along the road in Kanchanaburi is very interesting because it has an autumn look.


To have more information other than the ones given in my blog post, just google. There are heaps of information on bookings of accommodation or tour options.

No comments: