Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Sshhh....

It was Ethaniel's birthday, so, he chose the restaurant for dinner.


Guess what?


KFC... Kentucky Fried Chicken.


We have not gone there for ages.


Anyway, I ordered the food but the lady gave me the breast part of the chicken. None of us likes it. We all either go for the drumstick or thigh.


So, I went over the counter and told her to exchange it for thighs. I forgot to ask for drumsticks. Upon returning to our dinner table, I spoke to Hubby....


Me: I hope its OK for you to eat thigh.

Hubby: Sssssssssshhhhhh.... sssssssssshhhh....

Me: *wide-eye-puzzled-look* Huh?

Hubby: Sssssshhhh.... We don't want them to know we eat Thai. Ssssshhhh......

Me: *eyes rolling* Very funny :-/


Another smart alecks in the house.


Help!!!

1 comment:

irish daisies said...

LOL oh so funny!! and a happy birthday to Ethaniels :)