Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

It's a Miracle!!


Its a miracle!


Hubby just received his Offer Letter!!!! He has a job!!!


Yahoo!

Woo hoo!

Moo hoo!


So, looks like I can stop eating porridge with salted eggs everyday!


Eventhough the job that we initially had wanted were based in Bangkok but we believe that God has a plan for us to return to Malaysia. So, we are very glad to be going home to a job whilst I hear bad news everyday of Companies closing down.


I would like to Thank You to all of my families, friends, fellow bloggers and all of you out there who have been praying for us.


Thank you for all your kind wishes, caring notes and comments.


Things has been tough but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and its not a train.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy to hear this news. :)

irish daisies said...

congrats on the job! i'm sure it will be a great journey for all of you :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats once again, Ivan. But we know that you guys will be back. Temporary only. All the best and remember we have to catch up b4 u guys leave, OK?