Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tick... Tick...


I am in a phase where I am looking back... and then looking at the present. Where have I been in the last 3 years, where I am now and where I am going. Maybe its because I know that my time in Bangkok is ticking... ticking... ticking...


Does it happen to people when they get really old? Knowing their time on earth is ticking... ticking... ticking... Looking back to see what has been done and what else can be done.



I paused while writing this post and when I returned, I saw this message..


YOU"RE GETTING OLDER, LAH.........but more BEAUTIFUL!!!!......can't get the best of both worlds......


Someone obviously sneaked in that message. Who is that nosy busy body... You better own up!!! Now!


Sigh.


That's what happens when there are too many male in this home. I am outnumbered 3 to 1.




What did I tell you about me being outnumbered 3 to 1. We need some girls here!!!


See! Now I forgot what I originally wanted to post in this blog. The old thing is taking effect....


Never mind.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A daughter will be nice. :P

Unknown said...

Christina- I just found your blog. I am thinking of you in this time of transition. Glad that our lives crossed for a short time. Now I can keep up with you on your blog.
miss you,
Cynthia