Pages

Friday, January 18, 2008

Obsession with Height

I am not sure when it started but one day, Ethaniel said, "When I grow up, I want to be as tall as Uncle Sean."

Neither my husband nor I am very tall. Just average. He might not have the genes to shoot up to 6 ft. But anyway, I didn't want to disappoint him. I told him to eat his vegetables and pray that God will make him as tall as Uncle Sean. He did. He is so motivated that whenever I remind him, he finishes his vegetables :-/. And he prayed too, yesterday.

He monitors his height WEEKLY, sometimes more

Ethaniel marks his height on the wall

Where does a 6 years old boy get the inspiration of wanting to be tall? Don't they have other more important things to worry about... like what toys to play, which TV show to watch and how to construct lego sets?

Don't ask me, I have no clue when the Vanity Fairy visited.

No comments: